Hope everyone else made all of there flights this week.
- Eric takes us behind the curtain of securing your internal BusinessObjects deployment.
- Now that we sort of know where Mobile BI is going at SAP, can we hurry up and get there?
- Dallas Marks turns in his Feature Pack 3 wish list a little late for Christmas.
- We're obviously semantic-dependent people, but Donald makes a compelling case that "Dashboard" doesn't mean the same thing to everyone.
- Sounds like 2012 is gonna be a great year for ASUG community content.
- We've often said it isn't BI's job to kill spreadsheets (but we'd like to help them be correct).
- If this book can tell us how to mow through ETL faster, we'll take ten copies.
Here's hoping that Hasso thought up HANA over a slightly more refined bottle of wine than this.