This week, Jamie Oswald, Greg Myers, and I are joined by Jeff Duly of Dow Corning, to discuss the current landscape of mobile technologies that play with SAP BusinessObjects.
- In the news: Call for Abstracts for ASUG Annual Conference, and HANA is now available
- Mobile Influence Counci launched with Jeff at the helm
- It’s unanimous…we all have iPhones and iPads (we didn’t plan that)
- Dancing around the mobile platforms
If you didn’t catch them, check out the mobile solutions from Antivia, Roambi, and SAP.
Not subscribed via iTunes? Get get the podcast via direct download.
Play it now:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The latest podcast, “You can pick your friends, you can pick your OS, but you can’t pick your friends OS”, is up. While we are busy dodging lawsuits for defamation from our comments, you should go download and listen in.
The show notes:
- Jamie confesses his lack of authority on the topics we discuss (and disdain of Deski)
- Reportapalooza in flight, User Conference on the Horizon, and new BOBJ deployment options on deck
- The DSLayer Conference Party is on Greg
- BOBJ on Windows
- A good point, InfoView on Tomcat + Linux really does rock
- We ask, who is the best admin, Windows vs. *nix?
- Windows needs a lot of lot of reboots
- Do memory limits hurt Windows?
- What is more cost effective?
- We love you, admins
- Future cool server stuff in the pipeline coming from SAP
An update from Greg…the proof is in the pudding…a BOBJ server that has been up for 3.5 years:
11:23am up 1304 day(s), 3:04, 2 users, load average: 1.38, 1.36, 1.41
Having trouble finding the podcast? Grab our XML at http://podcast.evtechpartners.com/podcast.xml and subscribe through your favorite reader.
Play it now: